- The existing assembly on Seymour Street establishes a new Gospel Hall in the Cedar Cottage area with 26 in fellowship.
- A larger Hall was built nearby on Welwyn Street for the Cedar Cottage assembly.
- The Cedar Cottage assembly commends C. S. Summers to full-time service.
- The first Thanksgiving Bible Conference, which continues to the present.
- The assembly commends Hector Alves to full time service.
- The Cedar Cottage assembly has 175 members in fellowship
- Thriving Sunday School work at a the Nanaimo Road Gospel Hall, still located on Nanaimo and 1st Ave.
- The Cedar Cottage assembly splits to become the Victoria Dive Gospel Hall, at it’s current location, and the Carleton Gospel Hall.
A broader history of assembly testimony in the city of Vancouver can be read here.